- Bobcat Breakdown: 03/29/17
- SPB Weekly Update: 3/27/17
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball hires new coach Baker Dunleavy; top three scorers, Dixon, Kiss and Daniels, ask to leave program
- Quinnipiac’s cinderella season ends at the hands of No. 1 seed South Carolina, 100-58
- Dave Clarke’s program inspired by the women’s basketball team’s run to the Sweet Sixteen
- Geno Auriemma shows support for Quinnipiac at his Sweet Sixteen practice
- Sweet Sixteen Preview: No. 1 seed South Carolina
- Bobcat Breakdown: 03/21/17
- Pep rally and final practice extra sweet for women’s basketball
- Sports Paws: 03/21/17
SPB Weekly Update: 3/20/17
- Updated: March 20, 2017
By Krislen Freed
The following was discussed at the Student Programming Board general board meeting on March 20, 2017.
1. Skyzone Ticket Sales
When/Where: Tues. (3/21) Student Center Tables at 9:15p.m.
- $5 deposit for trip
- Trip this Friday 3/31 **details below**
2. Cooking with Culture
When/Where: Tues. (3/28) in the Piazza at 6p.m.
- Cooking demonstration by Chef Yewande Komolafe and Danielle Florio of New York City’s Whisk&Ladle supper club
- Free tasting for those in attendance
3. Skyzone Travel Trip
When/Where: Fri. (3/31) Transportation provided, leaving school by 6:15p.m.
- Students will meet by main campus bookstore to board bus
- Students can sign up to go to Skyzone trampoline park with a $5 deposit (must purchase ticket ahead of time reserve spot) **sign-up information above**