- Bobcat Breakdown: 03/29/17
- SPB Weekly Update: 3/27/17
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball hires new coach Baker Dunleavy; top three scorers, Dixon, Kiss and Daniels, ask to leave program
- Quinnipiac’s cinderella season ends at the hands of No. 1 seed South Carolina, 100-58
- Dave Clarke’s program inspired by the women’s basketball team’s run to the Sweet Sixteen
- Geno Auriemma shows support for Quinnipiac at his Sweet Sixteen practice
- Sweet Sixteen Preview: No. 1 seed South Carolina
- Bobcat Breakdown: 03/21/17
- Pep rally and final practice extra sweet for women’s basketball
- Sports Paws: 03/21/17
The Rebound: Quinnipiac upsets Marquette behind Fay’s standout performance in NCAA Tournament
- Updated: March 18, 2017
By: Morey Hershgordon and Sierra Goodwill
In the Quinnipiac women’s basketball team’s first-ever NCAA Tournament win, Jen Fay proved to be the x-factor. The redshirt sophomore poured on 20 points in her team’s 68-65 win over No. 5 seed Marquette on Saturday afternoon in Coral Gables, Florida. The Bobcats led wire-to-wire in the first round matchup, but head coach Tricia Fabbri said she saw it coming based on her squads performance in the pre-game shoot around.
Q30 reporters Morey Hershgordon and Sierra Goodwill break down the action.