- Bobcat Breakdown: 03/29/17
- SPB Weekly Update: 3/27/17
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball hires new coach Baker Dunleavy; top three scorers, Dixon, Kiss and Daniels, ask to leave program
- Quinnipiac’s cinderella season ends at the hands of No. 1 seed South Carolina, 100-58
- Dave Clarke’s program inspired by the women’s basketball team’s run to the Sweet Sixteen
- Geno Auriemma shows support for Quinnipiac at his Sweet Sixteen practice
- Sweet Sixteen Preview: No. 1 seed South Carolina
- Bobcat Breakdown: 03/21/17
- Pep rally and final practice extra sweet for women’s basketball
- Sports Paws: 03/21/17
Bobcats Adjust, Improve Team Effort
- Updated: March 12, 2017
By: M.J. Baird
The difference between game one and game two in the ECAC Quarterfinal series between Quinnipiac and Saint Lawrence was like night and day.
The Bobcats scored only 16 seconds into game 2, and rode that momentum the rest of the way, defeating the Saints by a final score of 3-1.
Compared to the 12 minutes that Rand Pecknold thought his team played on Friday, after the game on Saturday he said his team played almost and entire 60.
What a difference 24 hours can make.
For the entire post game press conference, watch below: