- Bobcat Breakdown: 03/29/17
- SPB Weekly Update: 3/27/17
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball hires new coach Baker Dunleavy; top three scorers, Dixon, Kiss and Daniels, ask to leave program
- Quinnipiac’s cinderella season ends at the hands of No. 1 seed South Carolina, 100-58
- Dave Clarke’s program inspired by the women’s basketball team’s run to the Sweet Sixteen
- Geno Auriemma shows support for Quinnipiac at his Sweet Sixteen practice
- Sweet Sixteen Preview: No. 1 seed South Carolina
- Bobcat Breakdown: 03/21/17
- Pep rally and final practice extra sweet for women’s basketball
- Sports Paws: 03/21/17
Goaltending the difference in Quinnipiac’s game one loss
- Updated: March 11, 2017
The Quinnipiac vs St. Lawrence Quarterfinal series features two of the best goaltenders in the ECAC.
Quinnipiac’s freshman goalie, Andrew Shortridge, entered the series leading the conference in G.A.A. (2.03). Shortridge just won back to back ECAC Rookie of the Week awards and is the first Bobcats freshman goalie to ever win an ECAC playoff game.
St. Lawrence goalie, Kyle Hayton, entered the series leading the ECAC in SV% (.929%). Hayton is the program leader in career shutouts and did not allow a goal to Quinnipiac in either regular season match up until a shootout goal in Ireland.