- Bobcat Breakdown: 03/29/17
- SPB Weekly Update: 3/27/17
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball hires new coach Baker Dunleavy; top three scorers, Dixon, Kiss and Daniels, ask to leave program
- Quinnipiac’s cinderella season ends at the hands of No. 1 seed South Carolina, 100-58
- Dave Clarke’s program inspired by the women’s basketball team’s run to the Sweet Sixteen
- Geno Auriemma shows support for Quinnipiac at his Sweet Sixteen practice
- Sweet Sixteen Preview: No. 1 seed South Carolina
- Bobcat Breakdown: 03/21/17
- Pep rally and final practice extra sweet for women’s basketball
- Sports Paws: 03/21/17
The Morning After: 03/06/17
- Updated: March 6, 2017
It’s the St. Patrick’s Day episode! Shanna McCarriston and Brooke Reilly host as they discuss the iHeart Radio Music Awards, The Wild Party, Irish traditions, and plans for Spring Break.
Liv Dufault recaps the latest episode of The Bachelor.
Shanna and Brooke try Shamrock Shakes and Michael Delgado shows how to make the minty green treat at home.
Steph Morelle learns how to Irish step-dance.
Kelly Ledwith interviews Nicole Geer and Bella Zaccardi about the St. Baldrick’s fundraising event.
John Welsh offers a historical background for St. Patrick’s Day celebrations.