- Bobcat Breakdown: 03/29/17
- SPB Weekly Update: 3/27/17
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball hires new coach Baker Dunleavy; top three scorers, Dixon, Kiss and Daniels, ask to leave program
- Quinnipiac’s cinderella season ends at the hands of No. 1 seed South Carolina, 100-58
- Dave Clarke’s program inspired by the women’s basketball team’s run to the Sweet Sixteen
- Geno Auriemma shows support for Quinnipiac at his Sweet Sixteen practice
- Sweet Sixteen Preview: No. 1 seed South Carolina
- Bobcat Breakdown: 03/21/17
- Pep rally and final practice extra sweet for women’s basketball
- Sports Paws: 03/21/17
SPB Weekly Update: 2/20/17
- Updated: February 20, 2017
By Krislen Freed
The following was discussed at the Student Programming Board general board meeting on Feb. 20, 2017.
1. Spirit Week (Feb. 20- Feb. 23)
Monday (2/20): “Blitzer Promo” – When/Where: Cafe Q @11a.m.
• Face Black
Tuesday (2/21): “Spirit Pennants” – When/Where: Piazza @12-2p.m.
• QU themed pennants students can decorate
Wednesday (2/22): “Paint Night” – When/Where: Cafe Q @9p.m.
- Step-by-Step instructions on a painting of Arnold Bernard Library
Thursday (2/23): “Slapshot Snapshot” – When/Where: Outside Student Center @12p.m.
***Get pumped up for the Men’s Ice Hockey game against Yale!!!!***
- Pictures with Boomer
- Free cupcakes
- Free stadium cups
2. Washington D.C. Trip – Saturday&Sunday (2/25-2/26)
- Students who signed up can explore landmarks and visit the National Museum of African American History and Culture.
**Co-sponsored with Department of Global and Cultural Engagement**
3. SPBreaks Monday- When/Where: Monday (2/27) Student Center Tables
- Follow SPB on Twitter for a chance to win a prize at the table while students can learn more about the organization and upcoming events.
4. St. Baldrick Sign-Ups are open!
- Students can create or join teams or sign-up to volunteer for the event
- Event takes place on 3/8 @8p.m.