- Tiesto to Headline Annual Wake the Giant Spring Concert
- HBO’s hottest series, Westworld leaves us hangin’
- Neutral Zone: 2/22/17
- Dissecting the Bobcats
- Hot Hoops: 02/22/17
- Quinnipiac women’s golf using state of the art technology to practice indoors
- The Morning After: 2/21/17
- SPB Weekly Update: 2/20/17
- Who’s That President?
- For Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse, family and love is the recipe for success
TMA Recaps This Week’s “The Bachelor”
- Updated: February 15, 2017
This week on “The Morning After,” Liv Dufault gives the latest update on all “The Bachelor” drama. She breaks down who she thinks will prevail through another week’s rose ceremony or who will be sent home packing. Things got tense when Nick went on a two-on-one date with Corrine and Taylor where things got dirty. They bickered about emotional intelligence a little more, then Corinne told Nick that Taylor wasn’t there for the right reasons, and Nick praised Corinne’s maturity.
What will happen next? Who will be the next girl sent home? Don’t miss next week’s recap on “The Morning After.”