- Bobcat Breakdown: 03/29/17
- SPB Weekly Update: 3/27/17
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball hires new coach Baker Dunleavy; top three scorers, Dixon, Kiss and Daniels, ask to leave program
- Quinnipiac’s cinderella season ends at the hands of No. 1 seed South Carolina, 100-58
- Dave Clarke’s program inspired by the women’s basketball team’s run to the Sweet Sixteen
- Geno Auriemma shows support for Quinnipiac at his Sweet Sixteen practice
- Sweet Sixteen Preview: No. 1 seed South Carolina
- Bobcat Breakdown: 03/21/17
- Pep rally and final practice extra sweet for women’s basketball
- Sports Paws: 03/21/17
SPB Weekly Update: 2/13/17
- Updated: February 13, 2017
By Krislen Freed
The following was discussed at the Student Programming Board general board meeting on Feb. 13, 2017.
- “Stuff-A-Bear” **Just like Build-A-Bear**
- Birth certificate
When/Where: Saturday (2/18/17) @8pm in the Piazza
2. Spirit Week (Feb. 20- Feb. 23)
Monday (2/20): “Blitzer Promo” – When/Where: Cafe Q @11a.m.
- Face stickers
Tuesday (2/21): “Spirit Pennants” – When/Where: Piazza @12-2p.m.
- QU themed trinkets
Wednesday (2/22): “Paint Night” – When/Where: Cafe Q @9p.m.
- Art easel
- Paint supplies
Thursday (2/23): “Slapshot Snapshot” – When/Where: Outside Student Center @12p.m.
***Get pumped up for the Men’s Ice Hockey game against Yale!!!!***
- Pictures with Boomer
- Free cupcakes