- Bobcat Breakdown: 03/29/17
- SPB Weekly Update: 3/27/17
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball hires new coach Baker Dunleavy; top three scorers, Dixon, Kiss and Daniels, ask to leave program
- Quinnipiac’s cinderella season ends at the hands of No. 1 seed South Carolina, 100-58
- Dave Clarke’s program inspired by the women’s basketball team’s run to the Sweet Sixteen
- Geno Auriemma shows support for Quinnipiac at his Sweet Sixteen practice
- Sweet Sixteen Preview: No. 1 seed South Carolina
- Bobcat Breakdown: 03/21/17
- Pep rally and final practice extra sweet for women’s basketball
- Sports Paws: 03/21/17
Video: Quinnipiac’s first half dominance leads to 89-81 victory over Niagara
- Updated: February 5, 2017
By: Dylan Fearon
The energy and enthusiasm that the Qunnipiac men’s basketball had been looking for was definitely noticeable Saturday against Niagara. The Bobcats defeated the Purple Eagles 89-81, but led by as much as 28 points in the first half. Freshman Peter Kiss poured in 23 points, 13 rebounds and 8 assists while junior forward Chaise Daniels shot 10-for-12 from the field en route to 24 points and 10 rebounds.
Q30 Sports’ Dylan Fearon takes a closer look into the Bobcats’ much-needed win.