- Tiesto to Headline Annual Wake the Giant Spring Concert
- HBO’s hottest series, Westworld leaves us hangin’
- Neutral Zone: 2/22/17
- Dissecting the Bobcats
- Hot Hoops: 02/22/17
- Quinnipiac women’s golf using state of the art technology to practice indoors
- The Morning After: 2/21/17
- SPB Weekly Update: 2/20/17
- Who’s That President?
- For Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse, family and love is the recipe for success
Video: Quinnipiac’s first half dominance leads to 89-81 victory over Niagara
- Updated: February 5, 2017
By: Dylan Fearon
The energy and enthusiasm that the Qunnipiac men’s basketball had been looking for was definitely noticeable Saturday against Niagara. The Bobcats defeated the Purple Eagles 89-81, but led by as much as 28 points in the first half. Freshman Peter Kiss poured in 23 points, 13 rebounds and 8 assists while junior forward Chaise Daniels shot 10-for-12 from the field en route to 24 points and 10 rebounds.
Q30 Sports’ Dylan Fearon takes a closer look into the Bobcats’ much-needed win.