- Tiesto to Headline Annual Wake the Giant Spring Concert
- HBO’s hottest series, Westworld leaves us hangin’
- Neutral Zone: 2/22/17
- Dissecting the Bobcats
- Hot Hoops: 02/22/17
- Quinnipiac women’s golf using state of the art technology to practice indoors
- The Morning After: 2/21/17
- SPB Weekly Update: 2/20/17
- Who’s That President?
- For Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse, family and love is the recipe for success
Video: Offensive woes continue as Quinnipiac has to get back to the drawing board
By: Sierra Goodwill
Quinnipiac women’s basketball dropped it’s second straight Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference matchup on Thursday night at Webster Bank Arena 65-52 to the Fairfield Stags. Quinnipiac, which shot just 31.3 percent from the field including 4-for-28 from deep, continues to fall behind in games early as it was down 16-8 after the first quarter. The Bobcats trailed for 39:15 and never lead. With the loss, Quinnipiac falls to 17-6 overall and 10-3 in the MAAC. The Stags improve to 11-11 overall and 8-5 in conference play.
Q30 Sports reporter Sierra Goodwill takes a closer look at the Bobcats struggles.
About Sierra Goodwill
Sierra Goodwill is a sophomore journalism major from Marlborough, CT. She is the Sports Director of Q30 Television. Sierra is also a beat reporter for the Quinnipiac men's and women's ice hockey teams. She hopes to pursue a career as a sports reporter or anchor. You can follow her on Twitter @SierraGoodwill.