- The Rebound: Quinnipiac men’s soccer drops its MAAC opener, 1-0 to Niagara
- Black Lives Matter protest at Quinnipiac, peaceful and prosperous
- Quinnipiac’s NAACP President, Chereace Marcellin, discusses BLM movement at QU
- Quinnipiac volleyball wins fifth straight, defeats Iona 3-0
- Timeline: Protesters at Quinnipiac in support of Black Lives Matter movement
- BREAKING: Quinnipiac’s Sarah Goodrich opens up about her portrayal in the viral snapchat
- Timeline: what you need to know about the series of events from the past week at QU
- Lets get technical: The men’s soccer team’s new approach to tracking player performance
- Rebound: New field and game plan a recipe for success for Quinnipiac in Big East debut
- Quinnipiac shines in Big East debut, downs Georgetown 4-2
Tanner MacMaster commits to Quinnipiac ice hockey
- Updated: February 18, 2014
While the season continues for the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team, Rand Pecknold and his staff received a commit for the 2014-2015 season. A Calgary resident, Tanner MacMaster has officially chosen to play for the Bobcats next season.
MacMaster originally planned on attending Boston College for his collegiate career, but that changed as Chris Heisenberg reported on Twitter this evening that MacMaster de-committed from Boston College and officially joined Quinnipiac.
AJHL Tanner MacMaster now committed to Quinnipiac.
— Chris Heisenberg (@CHeisenberg) February 18, 2014
MacMaster has spent the last three seasons playing in the Alberta Junior Hockey League (AJHL) for the Camrose Kodiaks. He has compiled a total of 90 points for the Kodiaks since the 2011-2012 season, including his 40 points in 46 games played this season.
MacMaster will come to Quinnipiac as a forward and will likely be one of the replacements for Connor and Kellen Jones who graduate from Quinnipiac this spring.
Follow Q30 Sports on Twitter!